Running late and need a fabulous look that takes no time at all? We've got you covered!
"Sometimes you only have a few minutes to spare and an event that calls for an updo with a bit of class and sophistication. That's when you whip out this bad boy," dished Wendy Rose Gould. Thinking this look is too complicated for you to create on your own? Think again! Meet the 3-Minute Woven Updo.
"The finished look makes it seem as if you spent hours slaving away in front of your mirror," Gould explained. But truthfully, all you need are 3 minutes, some bobby pins and a bit of hairspray. That's it! Check out how to get the 3-Minute Woven Updo.
- Take a small section of hair from the front of your head. Gently twist and then push the section up a little to create some volume. Secure the hair with two crisscrossed bobby pins.
- Take the section of hair that begins just above the ear and ends where your front section stopped. Gently twist the hair, drape it across the back of your head and secure it with bobby pins.
- Do the same thing again on the opposite side of your head. To conceal your bobby pins, drape the second twisted section over the last bobby pin. Make sure the bobby pin you use is tucked under the other twisted section of hair.
- Now repeat steps 2 and 3. Told ya this was only gonna take 3 minutes!
- Gather your leftover section of hair. Start twisting it and then wrap the hair into itself to create a simple twisted bun. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
- Simply tuck any loose strands in and then spray your hair lightly with hairspray.
Isn't this such an elegant look? Planning to try it on for size? Tell us with a note below!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
© Copyright 2017 Beauty Sar. All Rights Reserved.