In honor of the upcoming weekend, we decided to share the deets on actress Emma Stone's latest 'no makeup' makeup look.
Stone is making the rounds, recently attending the Los Angeles premiere for her new movie 'Aloha.' Celebrity makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin, created a soft, ethereal look for the star, enhanced by a subtle pink lip.
Need some simple makeup inspiration? This understated pretty look might just be it. "I wanted Emma's makeup look to have a very soft and luminous quality to it," Goodwin told us. "I used all cream and taupe shades on her eyes, cheeks and lips to pick up the iridescence of the pearls in her dress."
Turn heads this weekend like a naturally flawless stunner by following these steps.
- Emma's Skin was prepped with Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla ($9.99), for a natural sheer base that allowed the star's freckles to come through.
- Goodwin highlighted Stone's cheekbones with PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light ($12.99) to create a soft glow.
- The makeup pro warmed things up with a touch of Cream Blush in Charmed ($12.99) to flush Emma's cheeks.
- To create depth, Goodwin started in with ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive ($7.99) and blended shades #2 and #3 across the lower lid and in the crease.
- To highlight the eye, the lightest pearl cream shade from Illuminance Crème Shadow in Skinlights ($6.99) was applied on the lids, brow bone and inner corners to keep the look soft.
- Emma's brows were defined and set with Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde ($7.50).
- To complete the look, Emma's lips were outlined and filled with ColorStay Lip Liner in Natural ($7.99). Her pout was then topped with one coat of Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in HD Smoky Topaz ($8.99) to create a slight shimmer.
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
© Copyright 2017 Beauty Sar. All Rights Reserved.