We had to bring you the scoop on the sizzling hot hair actress Jaime Pressly served up at the Critics' Choice Awards!
Hairstylist Jonathan Hanousek created the stunner of a style for Pressly. "For Jaime's look we wanted something glamorous but with a twist," Hanousek said. "She loves her hair sleek but I wanted to see some texture, so I created her braided hawk."
Here's how to steal this style for yourself!
- Jonathan first prepped the hair with a few drops of CHI Argan Plus Moringa Oil ($15).
- He then applied Farouk Royal Treatment Style Illumination ($17) and blew dry the top of Jaime's head with a vent brush, directing the hair up and towards the top. Jonathan advises to be sure to catch the shorter hairs in back!
- The hair guru then used a small round brush to refine the front hairline.
- Jonathan applied a small amount of CHI Deep Brilliance Glisten Silk Polish ($10) to his palms and worked it through Jaime's hair to smooth and add shine.
- To create Jaime's braided hawk, the stylist French braided the top of the head with medium tension. He then secured the braid with a clear Blax Band ($4) and tucked the tail under. The braid was secured with Bobby pins.
- Jonathan used hairpins to tighten and help everything lay flat to Jaime's head. He then gently pulled out the front hairline to add height and create texture.
- The stylist smoothed any flyaways using a tail comb and hair spray.
- To control the short sides, Jonathan used a few shots of spray wax and smoothed the hair with his fingers. He finished Jaime's look with BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Firm Hold ($11).
Isn't this look absolutely gorgeous? Let us know what you think with a note below!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2015 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
© 2017 IBT Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.