Actress Emma Stone attended the 'Irrational Man' Photocall last Friday in Cannes, France and was a total stunner!
Inspired by Emma's distinct gown, celebrity makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin shared her inspiration with us.
Goodwin was Inspired by neutral tones, so she created a softly defined eye and pale pink lips and cheeks for a more natural look to compliment Emma's playful black lace Oscar de la Renta mini.
"I wanted to create a look that was playful and feminine and would show off Emma's features," Goodwin explained. "I played with all softer shades, using greys and vanillas on her eyes and pale ballerina pinks on her lips and cheeks."
Here's how to get the look
- Emma's skin was prepped with REVLON Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla ($9.99) for a natural sheer base that allowed her freckles to come through.
- Goodwin dabbed Cream Blush in Pinched ($12.99) to the apples of Emma's cheeks to create a soft pink appearance.
- For the soft grey eye, ColorStay ShadowLinks in Oyster was applied across the lid and brow bone followed by shade Gunmental ($2.99, each) to the crease for definition.
- To define but not overpower the eye, Goodwin lined the upper lash line with Eyeliner in Brown ($7.99) and emphasized the lower lash line with Shadowlinks in Cocoa.
- To balance the pale pink cheeks, Emma's lips were painted with Ultra HD Lipstick in HD Magnolia ($8.99).
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
© Copyright 2017 Beauty Sar. All Rights Reserved.