The age-old question has yet another set of facts to consider. Just who has more fun, blondes or brunettes?
Wondering which shade suits your fancy best? Cool Blades has compiled a set of helpful facts to think about before you declare team blonde or team brunette:
- Think about how people will perceive your new look. Make sure it matches the image you would like to portray.
- Ask your stylist for their honest opinion about your chosen color, they will tell you the truth.
- Look at your skin tone. Pale, rosy complexions should typically avoid warm tones. Darker olive complexions should typcially not go too light.
Benefits of Blonde Hair
- You can hide grey more easily than brunettes.
- If you have thin hair, your scalp will be less visible.
- Blonde tends to be more forgiving of skin imperfections.
Beneifts of Brunette Hair
- Unlike blondes, your hair won't go green from a dip in the pool.
- Freshly colored hair will be beautifully shiny.
- New blondes should ask for regular repairing treatments.
- Ashy cool blondes should use a good purple shampoo to maintain your hair's coolness.
- For brunettes, glossing treatments in a salon can help to maintain the sheen and radiance.
- Brunettes also make sure your eyebrows match your new hair color.
Which shade are you siding with? Tell us with a note below!
Like Us on Facebook
© 2015 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
© 2017 IBT Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.